Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Family of My Own

While I am grateful to have the family that I do (my sister and her kids, my parents, etc.) and for the friends who are like family, I would love to have a life partner and kids of my own. I want a routine based around making each other happy. I want people that are around any time that I need them to talk about anything that I want to talk about. I want people that I can do things for that I can count on won't be hurtful to me, that'll just be around at the end of the day, that will come to me to the important events of my life and whose life events I can focus on as well. I want to be surrounded with love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to meet that special someone. But you can do it. Right now you do have a family of sorts, your friends and your blogger friends. Not the same and I'm not trying to make light of your own family goals. But it will happen for you. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way.

jumpinginpuddles said...

even with a family we have fine children and a partner you cna still feel lonely and sad, sometimes we think its harder having a family than not